You know your speaking skills are just as important as your writing and research skills. That’s why you have decided to take it upon yourself to develop them.
But how? Like with writing and research you can just do it and hope to improve, or learn a system for what’s important in content, delivery and ability to relate to your listeners.
You’ve come to the right place to learn a system for improving your public speaking.
Individual Presentation Coaching – 4 months of development
- includes development of 3 levels of speaking confidence (based on 3 things that develop our confidence)
- speaking technique practice (prepared or off-the-cuff speaking) at every coaching session for 4 months
- persuasive and informative technique
- building ethos (credibility), pathos (expression) and logos (clarity and comprehension)
- recognizing speaker’s key communication assets
What this means to you is:
You build your confidence the same way a stool is supported – with three legs. It completes your confidence with a solid foundation while it supports listener interest in what you have to say.
You not only learn how to effectively prepare for a presentation, you learn what to do when invited to speak at the last minute.
You begin to understand that great public speakers are not born – they are educated and given the chance to demonstrate what they have to offer.
You understand the importance of getting past your message.
$2,100 per person
Break down barriers to public speaking. Find peace of mind, power and pride.
Fill in form to begin!
Breaking Down Barriers | Merri Bame | BDBCommunication.com | Copyright© 2013