You know your speaking skills are just as important as your writing and research skills. That’s why you have decided to take it upon yourself to develop them.
But how? Like with writing and research you can just do it and hope it works, or you can learn a system for speaking based on what’s important for you, personally, because of your communication style (DISC- Dominant, Influential, Steadfast, Conscientious).
You’ve come to the right place to learn a system for improving your public speaking.
Individual Presentation Coaching – 4 months of development
- begins with focus on speaker’s natural vs. learned communication style so speaker appreciates own assets and understands own preferences that lead to barriers.
- includes development of speaking confidence
- while practicing speaking technique (prepared or off-the-cuff speaking) at every coaching session for 4 months
- includes development of message clarity
- while practicing techniques for honing message and emphasizing key points of messages that improve leadership, influence, conflict management and business development
- includes development of listener connection
- while relating to and engaging audience
What this means to you is:
You build your confidence the same way a stool is supported – with three legs. You research your topic, you explore your unique perspective through writing and you share your message with listeners to educate and influence through speaking.
There is no natural born speaker, but there are educated ones. Break down barriers to public speaking. Take pride in your research and writing enough to share your ideas aloud. Learn a system for how to make public speaking work for you and find pride in your well-rounded communication.
$2,100 per person
Fill in form to begin!
Breaking Down Barriers | Merri Bame | BDBCommunication.com | Copyright© 2013